Why Join CIEEM?
As well as ensuring professional ecologists and environmental managers remain at the forefront of environmental decision making, becoming a member of the CIEEM today offers you the following benefits:
- Widely regarded professional recognition and use of an appropriate suffix (FCIEEM, MCIEEM, ACIEEM, Grad CIEEM).
- An opportunity to become a Chartered Ecologist (CEcol) and a Chartered Environmentalist (CEnv) through the Society for the Environment.
- Access to a wide range of CPD opportunities with savings of up to 50% on training events and conferences.
- Up-to-date information through our E-Newsletters and Policy E-Briefings.
- Free subscription to CIEEM’s widely respected journal In Practice. (Electronic version for Student members)
- Invitations to local events and opportunities to get involved with your Member Networks.
- Opportunities to influence government and key decision makers on issues of concern.
- Advice and support on professional matters including access to our Professional Guidance Series and Technical Guidance Series.
- A free personal entry onto CIEEM’s Professional Directory (Fellow, Full and Associate members only).
- Networking opportunities.
- Reduced rates of Professional Indemnity Insurance (PII) and Public Liability Insurance.
Further benefits for Student and Graduate members:
- A boost for your CV.
- Free guidance on careers and professional practice.
- Opportunities to meet potential employers and other ecological and environmental professionals.